Sunday, November 20, 2011

Greetings From London!

        Ya, so it's me again. This time I will show you guys another project that I did at school in my 5th grade year. But first, know this: I went to India and London over summer, 2011. That's all you need to know for now. :)

  
Our assignment was to make a postcard from were we have gone or done over the summer. So I did my postcard from London. Above is the picture side and below is the writing side.


Now, if you want to know what the post card says, read this next paragraph. If you don't, skip it and go down to the paragraph after it.

        This is what my postcard says:

   Dear Mrs. (Name Classified),

London was so amazing! The weather was just like Vancouver! Cloudy and wet. But we didn't mind. We saw so many different things like The London Eye, Big Ben, The Tower of London, and The London Bridge! We even went on a London tour bus. I saw so many different buildings. Oh the structures were magnificent! Can't wait to come back and share the pictures with you!

                     Your Student,
                       Anika

       Now, this is what the picture and writing look like together:


                Aren't they just Beautiful?!

            Well that is my postcard. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Leave me a few words: